Topic: Bay Window Doors For Sale

Hey Y'all,

Having a clear out of various car parts I have acquired over time - the first up for sale are a pair of doors (can be sold separately) from a bay window.

Both doors are complete with glass, side/quarter window and winder mechanisms. They also have interior chrome pull handles - cant remember if they have the actual door handles but can check if peeps are interested but their only a coupla £ at the autojumble.

As for their condition - both are good - outer skins need no work apart from a rub down before painting - the tops are good also but a little tidying will be required at the very bottom but nothing scary - I've seen a lot worse.

Best to come and view (St Neots/Huntingdon area) to satisfy yourself as to their condition or I can email some photos to you.

Open to offers.

Thanks.

1972 Bay - 2003 Bug - 1969 MGB GT - 1968 Dodge Charger - 1997 Jaguar XK8 - 1985 Mercedes 380SL - A Yellow everyday car and anything else I like the look of.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Bay Window Doors For Sale

I may be interested matey, if only for the quarterlights for mine.  What condition are they in and are they openers or fixed?

Aim to please, but shoot to kill.
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k194/franmac1/scan0025-cropsmall_zps9b343323.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Rusty Dubnuts wrote:

I may be interested matey, if only for the quarterlights for mine.  What condition are they in and are they ones that will make the bottoms of the doors rot out really quickly or fixed?

Corrected that for you default/big_smile

I am you club camping responsible adult for booking for Battlesbridge VW Show

SEND ME ALL YOUR MONIES default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hi RD - have just sent you a PM - both doors have FIXED quarterlights and both are clean.

Had another look at both doors today and I noticed some minor rot at the top edge of one of the doors.

If you can PM your email address i'll take a couple of photos for you to give you an overall idea as to their condition.

1972 Bay - 2003 Bug - 1969 MGB GT - 1968 Dodge Charger - 1997 Jaguar XK8 - 1985 Mercedes 380SL - A Yellow everyday car and anything else I like the look of.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Cheers Lee, couldn't find a PM but if you could send a couple of photos of the quarter lights to my mobile that'd be appreciated.  I need to find a pair before I order the rubbers for the doors so I know which set to buy.  Not too worried about the state of the doors themselves as I would probably move them on afterwards.  Also text me what you're after for them. Cheers,

Aim to please, but shoot to kill.
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k194/franmac1/scan0025-cropsmall_zps9b343323.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Done.

Your welcome to take a look at them this weekend.

default/smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down