Topic: Emission Impossible

not looking great is it?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Emission Impossible

The VW 'rigging' isn't looking so hot - watching closely as could be affected by it

Thumbs up Thumbs down

until all the other companies rigging comes out too then it'll be neither here nor there

people buy cars based on size, practicality, style, amount of fuel it uses and a whole load of other things   and maybe as a last consideration  how much crap it throws out ... maybe...   but it's not a deal breaker really is it?

buying a car for ecological reasons is like bombing for peace or  default/love for virginity

you might get some bar miles out of a parts per million conversation at some hipster winebar but other than that...

I see however  the first sniff of a claim from blame and suddenly everyone bought their car solely for ecological reasons and now feels they've been cheated  default/roll

I am you club camping responsible adult for booking for Battlesbridge VW Show

SEND ME ALL YOUR MONIES default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I'm keeping shtum about emissions while riding me pushbike about after that sprouts mexicane blowout last night...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Technohippy wrote:

until all the other companies rigging comes out too then it'll be neither here nor there

people buy cars based on size, practicality, style, amount of fuel it uses and a whole load of other things   and maybe as a last consideration  how much crap it throws out ... maybe...   but it's not a deal breaker really is it?

buying a car for ecological reasons is like bombing for peace or  default/love for virginity

you might get some bar miles out of a parts per million conversation at some hipster winebar but other than that...

I see however  the first sniff of a claim from blame and suddenly everyone bought their car solely for ecological reasons and now feels they've been cheated  default/roll

Probably be the end of the chance of them becoming involved in F1 in the foreseeable though, which would be a shame.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

no,  a future in F1 is about how much you bung to Bernie

I am you club camping responsible adult for booking for Battlesbridge VW Show

SEND ME ALL YOUR MONIES default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down