Topic: SOLD! 1996 Mk3 Golf Karmann Cabriolet - 12 months MOT & just serviced

1.8, 128k, with lots of history. Just gone straight through its MOT (12 months) with just two advisories - slightly perished tyre & exhaust issue (now sorted). GTI bits, runs on MKII Jetta 'G60' steels. Serviced, next MOT August 16', currently taxed but non transferable as per new DVLA policy. Issues - passenger electric window no longer works & passenger side roof cable needs to be replaced. Age related marks & minor corrosion as to be expected from a 19 year old car. Modern classic in the making, the kids loved it ;-). £550 Ono, based in Ely, Cambs

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah268/benwildgoose/image.jpg3_zpsqrdniaeb.jpg

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah268/benwildgoose/image.jpg8_zpsdklr5dah.jpg

Last edited by Kargoose (18-10-2015 11:04:08)

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: SOLD! 1996 Mk3 Golf Karmann Cabriolet - 12 months MOT & just serviced

Ha! I see you have decided to sell............ I'm sure you've had some fun with the kids........... missus glad to see it gone no doubt.

Hope the sale goes well and perhaps we'll see you soon at the next meet.

TTFN

PS The alloys are still looking good!

1972 Bay - 2003 Bug - 1969 MGB GT - 1968 Dodge Charger - 1997 Jaguar XK8 - 1985 Mercedes 380SL - A Yellow everyday car and anything else I like the look of.

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

Cheers Lee, she needs to go, Karmann Ghia resto taking all my funds - 4 cars in the stable at the mo...... Kids absolutely love it, I had arranged to sell to a neighbour until my son ended up in tears about it going! Yep brownie points if it goes too  default/smile . Did you sell your 1970 deluxe Bay?

Hope to catch up with you at the Otter next meet.

B

PS pleased to hear the alloys are serving you well!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Now sporting new tyres - open to offers. She needs to go, I have a massive garage bill to settle re K Ghia......

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Sold - to a lovely young lady from Bristol!  default/smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hurray!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Result.

Room for another...........?

1972 Bay - 2003 Bug - 1969 MGB GT - 1968 Dodge Charger - 1997 Jaguar XK8 - 1985 Mercedes 380SL - A Yellow everyday car and anything else I like the look of.

Thumbs up Thumbs down