Topic: FAO - Admin

Hi Team,

I feel compelled to acknowledge my new nickname making reference to a long snouted creature. After numerous discussions it would appear my habits/interests (in automotive-all-things-shiny- AKA recycling) seems to have been discovered.

So that I may be appropriately titled to my shiny habits, please can I have my new name tweeked to one of the following;

1. The Shiny Niffler
2. The Recycling Niffler
3. Classic Niffler
4. Vintage Niffler
5. Nifflers Bits'
6. The Niffler

Keep up the good work.
default/hello

1972 Bay - 2003 Bug - 1969 MGB GT - 1968 Dodge Charger - 1997 Jaguar XK8 - 1985 Mercedes 380SL - A Yellow everyday car and anything else I like the look of.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: FAO - Admin

You think you have it bad xD

I have starfish George as mine......

In all fairness I did manage a full 20 minutes of starfish talk.... (Starfish as in the sea creature before anyone goes there.)

Rosalie - T25 Westy Multivan
Rosa - Mk5 Golf Gti
default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Murph wrote:

You think you have it bad xD

I have starfish George as mine......

In all fairness I did manage a full 20 minutes of starfish talk.... (Starfish as in the sea creature before anyone goes there.)

Does anyone you know "go there"  default/yikes

Aim to please, but shoot to kill.
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k194/franmac1/scan0025-cropsmall_zps9b343323.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

He, he.............. that'll work

default/smile

1972 Bay - 2003 Bug - 1969 MGB GT - 1968 Dodge Charger - 1997 Jaguar XK8 - 1985 Mercedes 380SL - A Yellow everyday car and anything else I like the look of.

Thumbs up Thumbs down