Topic: Bay Window Towbars 4 SALE

I have a couple of tow bars taken from a bay window -

The first one is a complete unit that simply bolts to the underside of the rear chassis - you have the remove the rear bumper first before putting it back on. Has the usual knuckle thingy and the electrics/wiring.

The second one comes in sections that bolts together and up onto the bus. Comes with fixing bolts and the electrics.

Open to offers.

default/brows

1972 Bay - 2003 Bug - 1969 MGB GT - 1968 Dodge Charger - 1997 Jaguar XK8 - 1985 Mercedes 380SL - A Yellow everyday car and anything else I like the look of.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Bay Window Towbars 4 SALE

Send RD a note as I seem to recal that he was after a tow bar for his Bay.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks chap - I did have a wee chat with RD just b4 the new year but I the liquor consumed that night appears to have depleted my memory - so will message him.

1972 Bay - 2003 Bug - 1969 MGB GT - 1968 Dodge Charger - 1997 Jaguar XK8 - 1985 Mercedes 380SL - A Yellow everyday car and anything else I like the look of.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Mine has to be a particular, one years only, type for the cross-over type...annoyingly.  One might fit but at the minute my priority is finding a good rear bumper for less that £300  default/hmm

Aim to please, but shoot to kill.
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k194/franmac1/scan0025-cropsmall_zps9b343323.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down

There's scene tax and then there's one year only scene tax  default/hmm

I am you club camping responsible adult for booking for Battlesbridge VW Show

SEND ME ALL YOUR MONIES default/big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Technohippy wrote:

There's scene tax and then there's one year only scene tax  default/hmm

I've 'scene' all the tax I want to thanks and I avoid it whenever possible  default/tongue

Aim to please, but shoot to kill.
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k194/franmac1/scan0025-cropsmall_zps9b343323.jpg

Thumbs up Thumbs down